Welcome to Robert J. McGarvey! Our office is open Monday – Friday from 7:45am-4:00pm, we are closed all major holidays. We accept new registrations between the hours of 8:00 am-3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Our office staff will be happy to provide assistance with explaining required documents, looking up your street address and any other questions you may have. Please return the completed New Student Welcome/Registration packet to your child’s home school:
Please refer to our District’s How to Enroll page.
EGUSD is now offering online enrollment at all comprehensive schools through the district’s student information system, Synergy.
Please click the link below if you would like to use the online enrollment process. Please sign in with your existing ParentVUE login if you are already in the system. Parents new to the district may create a new account following the directions on that screen. Once you are signed in, you may proceed with the online enrollment process. If you have any questions or problems with enrollment, please contact the front office of the school in which you are trying to enroll your student for assistance.
Please be aware that conditions exist within the Elk Grove Unified School District which may require:
- Your child to be reassigned to another classroom at their home school
- Your child to be reassigned to another Elk Grove school during the school year
- Your child to be reassigned to another track (Year Round Calendar Schools Only)
The circumstances for these conditions include:
- Overcrowding at the home school
- Overcrowding at a grade level
- Overcrowding on a specific track (Year Round Calendar Schools Only)
- Boundary changes created by the building of new schools. Boundary changes affect students at all levels; elementary, middle and high school.
- New Intradistrict Transfer requests will be accepted at Robert J. McGarvey Elementary upon satisfaction of district requirements.
- Pre-existing Intradistrict Transfer applicants will need to annually complete the Verification of Child Care form.
Please call the school office at (916) 793-3400 if we can be of any further assistance.
- Our School
- General Info
- Meet Our Staff